Reasons Your Boss Should Send You to NAEC’S 69th Annual Convention
- Networking opportunities with your industry peers from across the globe
- Opportunities to attend dynamic educational sessions
- Access to 200+ supplier exhibits featuring the industry’s newest technology and products
- Establish connections with industry experts who can advise you how to be more effective in your position
- Historical attendance for NAEC’s Convention & Exposition
- 59% Elevator Contractor/Mechanics
- 12% Consultants/Elevator Inspectors
- There is no better time or place to improve your knowledge, interact with peers and reflect on your future plans
Click HERE for the Transportation information.
Registration will be in the individual delegate’s name, not by company. Only individuals who have paid a registration fee will have a name badge. Name badges and tickets will be required for admission to all scheduled meal functions. Name badges are nontransferable. Names will appear on badges exactly as you indicate on your registration form. Please print clearly.
Friday, August 31, 2018, is the deadline for registering for the convention at the discounted rates. Registration fees increase after this date.
Complete and return your form along with the appropriate fees (US Funds only) to:
1298 Wellbrook Circle
Conyers, GA 30012
Payment must accompany registration forms. You may pay by check or credit card. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Registration confirmation will be emailed to you within 30 days prior to the event.
Expo Only Registration
Cancellations and Refunds
Full registration fees and optional activity fees will be refunded if cancellation notice is received in writing on or before Friday, August 24, 2018. Seventy–five percent (75%) of registration fees will be refunded through Friday, August 31, 2018. No refund will be made for cancellation after Friday, August 31, 2018. All cancellations and changes must be submitted in writing to:
1298 Wellbrook Circle
Conyers, GA 30012
What is Suitcasing?
Suitcasing is when a non-exhibiting company solicits business in exhibit hall aisles, another company’s booth or public spaces within the convention center. Suitcasing practices include passing out brochures and business cards in the aisles or conducting meetings in special areas of the show floor such as the Delegate Lounge and Food Court.
What is NAEC’s Suitcasing Policy?
Any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in another company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of the NAEC Exhibition Policy will be asked to leave immediately without refund. Additional penalties may be applied. Please report any violations you may observe to show management.
Attendee Awareness: Show management has alerted attendees of the policy on suit-casing through the registration brochures, confirmation letters, the program book, the exhibit hall guide and signs posted on the show floor. If approached by non-exhibiting companies soliciting their business during the trade show, we ask attendees to support the show’s exhibitors and not engage in a business matter with them at that time. They are asked to report the incident to show management.
Golf transportation will be provided from the Sheraton. The bus will depart the Sheraton promptly at 6:00am. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
Registration hours are:
- Monday, September 24 7:30am – 5:30pm Registration Open at Atlantic City Convention Center & Caesar's Hotel
- Tuesday, September 25 7:30am – 5:00pm Registration Open at Atlantic City Convention Center
- Tuesday, September 25 1:00pm – 5:00pm Registration Open at Caesar's Hotel
- Wednesday, September 26 7:30am – 5:30pm Registration Open at Atlantic City Convention Center
- Thursday, September 27 7:30am – 3:30pm Registration Open at Atlantic City Convention Center